Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Celebrity Style: Salma Hayek Is Latest Over-40 Actress to Deny She's Had Botox

Celebrity Style
Get the latest headlines from the Celebrity Style GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Salma Hayek Is Latest Over-40 Actress to Deny She's Had Botox
Oct 12th 2011, 13:36

Salma Hayek - Latina Magazine

"I have no Botox. The thought of a needle coming to my forehead, it really gives me the heebie-jeebies." That's 45-year-old actress Salma Hayek insisting in the November issue of Latina magazine that she's never subjected herself to cosmetic procedures. She also insists (don't they all?) that her youthful looks are the results of good genes and good hygiene: "When I was 16, I looked 19. When I was 19, I looked 25. But I got stuck on 25 -- thank God! -- until I was 35. So that was good. But it's also important to take care of your skin because if you're not careful, one day you'll wake up and a spider will have taken over your face and you'll be full of lines."

Courtesy Latina

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment