Friday, July 29, 2011

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now: Tara Reid Plastic Surgery

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week
Tara Reid Plastic Surgery
Jul 29th 2011, 10:05

In an interview with US Weekly, Tara Reid spoke in detail about her plastic surgery nightmare including breast augmentation and liposuction gone badly.

What went wrong with her plastic surgery:

"First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn't want them. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, 'Don't worry, it's going to be better.' But after six months of 'it's going to get better,' it started to get worse and worse."

So her story is that she asked for B's and oops - they accidentally stuck C's in her chest? I don't buy that line for a second because she knew exactly what she was doing with that plastic surgery. I'll bet she even asked for D's, but the doctor somehow talked her out of it.

Behind Tara's decision to have liposuction:

"I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted, I'm not going to lie - a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing."

I can't decide if she's looking for sympathy or just some good old free handouts with this one. Is Tara hoping that one of those celebrity plastic surgeons from Extreme Makeover will come to her rescue with a free re-do on the botched liposuction? Unfortunately, she should have just gone to a better surgeon in the first place!

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment