Monday, July 18, 2011

Celebrity Style: Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Feel Like a Soccer Mom'

Celebrity Style
Get the latest headlines from the Celebrity Style GuideSite.
Vanessa Hudgens: 'I Feel Like a Soccer Mom'
Jul 18th 2011, 18:23

Vanessa Hudgens short hair

The newest star to chop off her locks for a role: Vanessa Hudgens, who, unlike Dakota Fanning, decided to forgo a wig for the real deal. "Oh man, it's really intense. I'm still getting used to it," Hudgens said on today's Hollywood Access Live. Playing a homeless, pregnant teen in the upcoming Gimme Shelter, Hudgens admitted, "I kind of look like a boy throughout the whole movie." And the cut itself? A collaboration between the actress and director Ron Krauss. "I grabbed the scissors and started cutting my actual hair and then my director decided that he was going to grab the scissors. He grabs a chunk of my hair and just chops it." And though Hudgens seems not too thrilled with the result -- "Honestly, I kind of feel like a soccer mom," she said -- she remains (refreshingly?) pragmatic: "I miss [my hair], believe me, I do, but there's nothing I can do about it."

Photo courtesy Access Hollywood

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment