Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Celebrity Style: Emma Watson Is Confused About How Much Makeup She Wears

Celebrity Style
Get the latest headlines from the Celebrity Style GuideSite. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Emma Watson Is Confused About How Much Makeup She Wears
Sep 20th 2011, 18:06

Emma Watson

In an interview with Britain's Hello! magazine, Emma Watson gave what has become the standard celeb answer to any beauty-related question: "I truly, truly believe that beauty is something that comes from within," she said. "You can only really look beautiful if you feel beautiful on the inside." Blah, blah. But what's interesting is when she started to talking about beauty products, at first admitting, "Wearing too much makeup has been my biggest beauty faux-pas." But elsewhere in the article she's quoted as saying something entirely different. "The funny thing about me is that I do have a lot of products -- I've always loved makeup and its ability to transform you. But I don't actually wear a lot of it, so there is an irony that I own so much of it but wear so little."

Stephen Lovekin/Getty

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment