Friday, December 23, 2011

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now: Celebs With Curves

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Celebs With Curves
Dec 23rd 2011, 11:05

Celebrities With Healthy Curves

With all the super skinny stars in Hollywood these days, it's refreshing to see celebrities embracing their healthy curves. Check out the list of top celebrities with healthy bodies and normal curves.

Jennifer Hudson

The former American Idol contestant shot to fame in 2006 with her Oscar-winning spot in the movie Dreamgirls alongside Beyonce and Eddie Murphy. Jennifer never gave in to the unhealthy pressures of being skinny in Hollywood.

"A lot of singers don't sound the same when they lose weight. So you're all just going to have to get used to my jelly," she said proudly.

Mariah Carey

At the expense of her health, Mariah Carey has always struggled to achieve a super skinny figure. She has a trademark voice and so much talent when it comes to music. As she explained it, being tiny simply is not in the cards for her and she is finally accepting her curves.

"I don't feel like you have to be a size zero. We should all just embrace who we are physically. I'm not supposed to be a stick figure girl. It's just not me," she said.

Beyonce

Singer/actress/designer Beyonce Knowles is a woman of many talents and comes from a loving and supportive family. Not only did she top the charts with her hit song "Bootylicious", she proudly flaunted her own healthy curves.

"It gets easier to be confident about my body as I get older. I realize who I am and I deal with it," she said.

Kim Kardashian

Reality-TV star and model Kim Kardashian loves to flaunt her healthy curves. When her family teases her about her backside, she takes it all in stride and even loves the attention. Her growing fan base doesn't seem to mind it very much either.

"I'm not some skinny girl. I have a healthy body image and I am happy with my curves and who I am." she proudly proclaimed.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment