Thursday, February 9, 2012

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now: Celebrity Sex and Love

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Celebrity Sex and Love
Feb 9th 2012, 11:09


Did your favorite celebrity spill the beans on all the details when it comes to sex, love, and the joy of having babies? We've gathered some noteworthy quotes that the stars have dished to Redbook Magazine over the years on the very important and always interesting subject of love in Hollywood.
  • "No job is as important to me as my love." - Jennifer Aniston
  • "A deal is a deal. To me, that just says it all. Marriage is for keeps." - Courtney Cox Arquette
  • "You don't have to sacrifice your dreams. Women who can live full lives are better mothers." - Jada Pinkett Smith
  • "We tend to our marriage. You have to spend time away from the kids and stay up late and talk, go to the movies or do the crossword puzzle together. My husband and I still have date nights, and I look forward to them all week." - Michelle Pfeiffer
  • "Sex has to be number one on my list of how to keep romance hot. And sharing the same ideas about child rearing." - Kevin Bacon
  • "Just because you're a mother doesn't mean you can't feel sexy. I'm blessed to have a husband who walks through the door and looks at me like every day's Christmas." - Kate Beckinsale
  • "You have to keep creating a marriage. We talk about everything. We grow and change together, because nothing ever stays the same; you've got to continue evolving." - Kelly Preston
  • "There's no substitute for a great love who says, 'No matter what's wrong with you, you're welcome at this table.'" - Tom Hanks
  • "I took strip-tease lessons, and it really put me in touch and at ease with my body." - Lisa Rinna
  • "A pasta dish with a glass of wine and candlelight keeps our romance sparked. We'll just sit there and relax." - Kate Capshaw
  • "I don't take as many risks as I used to before I was married. I want to make sure I go home to my wife and son." - Hugh Jackman

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment