Friday, February 24, 2012

Celebrity Style: What's Hot Now: Short Hair Cuts

Celebrity Style: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Short Hair Cuts
Feb 24th 2012, 11:11

Unlike fellow actress Emma Watson, who waited until Harry Potter filming was over to chop her hair, Goodwin asserted her right to do what she pleases with her locks â€" legally. The Big Love actress admitted to having a "wig clause" put into each of her contracts, saying of her punk-rock-inspired pixie, "It didn't take any courage. It purely took getting permission from HBO and the folks behind Big Love. They owned every hair on my head! … I find it hard to express myself when I'm growing out a very bad character haircut. As long as I can wear a wig, I can be any character and in real life I can be myself."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment