Saturday, August 27, 2011

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now: Jen Hewitt Bikini Pictures

Celebrity Gossip: What's Hot Now
These articles that had the largest increase in popularity over the last week // via fulltextrssfeed.com
Jen Hewitt Bikini Pictures
Aug 27th 2011, 10:04

Actress/singer Jennifer Love Hewitt finally and confidently decided to talk about those scandalous bikini pictures. Last week, photos of Jennifer Jennifer Love Hewitt in a bikini began to circulate around the net and the backlash has been so nasty.

Writers commented on how she looked fat and completely unattractive in those bikini pictures. I must admit that I've been hesitant to even mention this story seeing as how unkind most of the bloggers have been.

Personally, I think she looked great and happy with her future husband, Ross McCall. Clearly, she agreed and Jennifer quickly went on to post this response on her website.

"I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me, but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.

A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. What I should be doing is celebrating some of the best days of my life and my engagement to the man of my dreams, instead of having to deal with photographers taking invasive pictures from bad angles.

And like all women out there should, I love my body. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini - put it on and stay strong."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment